zaterdag 23 juni 2012

Ideas illustrated

The last 2 weeks I have been an intern at the design agency YCN's studio, a very inspiring and exciting place to work!
I have mostly been doing illustrations for their Ideas Illustrated blog where an interesting idea is posted daily. I get one day to work on each piece of work which is very challenging but a good exercise for me to work quickly and develop concepts in a short time period.

Here are a few of my favorites (you can see them all on the ideas illustrated blog)
Make sure you check out YCNs latest edition of Ideas Illustrated magazine, its packed with interesting ideas and beautiful illustrations.


An eye mask that helps trigger lucid dreams. Read the article here.


Why the British don't have 50 word for rain like the Inuit. Read the article here.

Geen opmerkingen: